Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs) are among the fastest growing provider category today, with complex and ever-changing reimbursement requirements. ASCs use a combination of CPT and HCPCS/Revenue codes with some insurance carriers permitting the use of ICD-10 procedure codes to reduce costs.
Most ambulatory surgery centers consistently lose as much as 30% of available revenue because they do not have the time or the required expertise to renegotiate contracts with insurance payers.
Here at Medorizon, we understand the legal regulations placed on ASCs, including the specialized required coding, accreditation, documentation, and negotiated ASC provider insurance and managed care contracts needed for maximum reimbursement.
What we can bring to the table:
- Evaluate and manage ASC workflow to increase efficiency and maximize cash flow
- Certified medical coders and billers that specialize in ASC-distinct coding and reimbursement guidelines
- Collect MIPS data and submit to CMS for eligible providers
- Complete Understanding of Medicare Requirements
- Workers Comp and Personal Injury* expertise
- Contracting and Compliance Guidance
*Varies by region